the add said free just pay 4.95 shipping then two weeks later i got charged 109.90!When I called they said that is in the add.

Really? I never saw it and it was not disclosed in the paperwork i received with the product either!!! i am pissed off to the max!!!! they won't refund the money.

I tried calling them back again to complain again but now they won't answer the phone. Just hang on the line for ever and then get a message for me to leave my number and they will call me back. ya right. i keep trying to get through but just get the same thing.

guess all their operators are talking to other pissed off customers with the exact same complaint. i hope somebody shuts this company down. maybe i'll get a class action law suit going against them.

i'm sure it can be done.keep an eye out because i'm sure it can be done and you can be part of it!

Had an Experience with E CIG Technology?

Comments

I had the same problem except the company was Fresh Smoke in Fort Myers Florida. The ad said pay 4.95 for shipping and nothing about bil

Ing you down the line automatically. This is Fraud and Deception and nothing but a scam.

I had no problem with them.I read the fine print prior to ordering...

like it said, free TRAIL.... not free keep it... LOL. I called for my RA and they dropped $50 off the price and I said I would think about it and give me the RMA.

Then I emailed and asked them to reduce the price of the cartridges. They said they couldn't. I decided to keep it and told them I would at $49 but take me off the refill program. I ordered their 50 pack of cartridges and 3 pack of atomizers the next day.

Then I received an email telling me since I made the online order for supplies, they were waiving the $49 for the kit.

So what's the problem with the company?It seems the problem is with the buyers that are probably rude and din't read the instructions or call customer support to be sure of what the program was.

The # for direct e-cig 1(888) 217-9026

My husband ordered for the $4.95 and then charged $109.90.Apparently this is a trial offer for $4.95 s&h.

If product is NOT returned in 14 days a charge of $109.90 will be charged. I bank with B of A & called them they gave me the # for direct e-cig (888)217-9026. Call the # ask for a RMA # and adreess to send it to: 2338 Immokalee Rd. #419 Naples FL 34110.

I have my RMA # cancelled future shipments and they say they will refund all $109.90. We will see. Hope this helps.

I will comment again if this worked.Good luck

Melissa

My comment is is about the same as most of the others. I did not see the requirement that stipulated that the product must be returned in 14 days or I that would be billed. When I called their customer service they said it was on the check out page where I gave my credit card information. I suspect that it was in the terms and conditions and I must admit that I checked the box without reading those terms. That is my fault.

I called e-cig customer service and was told that even if I returned the kit after the trial period it would not be accepted, but would be returned to me and I would still be billed $99.95. The customer service representative did offer a $50.00 credit to my card. I declined.

I called my credit union and was told that the billing couldn't be challenged because e-cig had, if even in the fine print, made the 14 day stipulation.

I called e-cig back (te. thetonis:the number is on their web site) and accepted the $50.00 credit. We shall see.

I was calm and reasonable through the conversations with customer service. The reps don't make policy and I feel sorry for them.

The fact e-cig would credit $50.00 indicates that 49.95 still gives a substantial profit. Like others I intend to contact the Florida BBB and the Florida Attorney General, perhaps a local TV station and also see if the feds are interested

Advertise free trial and no where did they say they would charge for product that i retured to them now they say we did get it. I hope they rot in H*ll

THE LIARS! I figured they would send a free trial, just pay shipping, in hopes that you order the filter cartridges from them. Got billed a couple weeks later for $109.90 for filter cartridges that they said I signed up for! When I spoke on the phone to them they said the terms and conditions were on the web site...at bottom...in very tiny print. NO ONE reads that when they are just considering something! When you click on to see if you want to sign up for FREE trial...there is NOTHING about paying $109.90 for cartridges to be shipped on a regular basis!!! Said absolutely free and satisfaction guaranteed!

I hope someone sues the heck out of these thieves!!!!

Signing up for monthly filter cartridges should have been plainly visible on the page so one could make a choice and not be TRICKED into this.

After much ado...the charge was removed by my credit card company. I just wonder how many poor suckers just go ahead and pay it??

I had a site that STATED there were over 2,200 & AND CLIMBING EVERY DAY, AII HAVE HAD THIS SAME EXPERIRNCE WITH DIRECT-E, IF ANYONE, HAS A WAY OF GETTING IN ON THIS LAWSUIT, i WISH YOU EMAIL IT , TO jERRY,thespokenword53@yahoo.com.i WANT THIS COMPANY STOPPED. BEST REGUARDS, JERRY

I was told by them it was stated in the forth paragraph of the terms and conditions agreement. But I can't seem to find the web site with the $4.95 S&H starter kit to look at the terms, anymore. Go Figure!

to david Monterey, California, United States #590593

Exactly!!! No website even listed in confirmation email either!!! I didn't see it then when signing up and can't go back to find a site even now!